10 November 2017
December 2017 new PROMOTION:
- SoftCap Options – new
- 50GG SoftCap @ R499pm
- 100GB SoftCap @ R799pm
- Out of bundle rates at R25/GB
AUGUST 2017 PROMOTION: (ongoing until further notice)
500GB sim for Midnight to 7am users.
- Bolt-on for current clients @ R150pm (30cents/GB).
- Stand Alone product @ R350pm (70cent/GB)
This product is offered on its own sim card and will not impact on
your current Internet data usage!
Valid from day of activation for 30 days –
PURE Pre Paid basis!
(NO Contract – 30 days cancellation notice.. see our standard T&C’s )
13 August 2017
August Top up Specials!
- 20GB @ R699 = R35/GB (R200 Discount)
- 40 GB @ R999 = R25/GB (R600 Discount)
12 August 2017
SPRING 2017 PROMOTION: Telkom Network
Telkom 6 Months in advance (T&C’s apply. Limited offer)
- 40GB @ R499pm ( 6 x up front payment ) Save R600
- 60GB @ R699pm ( 6 x up front payment ) Save R600
- 100GB @ R899pm ( 6 x up front payment ) Save R600
- 200GB @ R1399pm ( 6 x up front payment ) Soft Cap —- SAVE R3,600.00! – Over usage (out of bundle rates ONLY R13.99/GB!)
Vodacom Business ( 12 Month inc router )
UNCAPPED (Symmetrical = same up & Down speed)
- 4Mbps Uncapped – Once off R1099 and then R2250pm x 12
- 10Mbps Uncapped – Once off R1099 and then R2650pm x 12
- 20Mbps Uncapped – Once off R1099 and then R3999pm x 12
- 40Mbps Uncapped – Once off R1099 and then R7050pm x 12
- 80Mbps Uncapped – Once off R1099 and then R13500pm x 12
9 June 2017
60GB @ R799pm is available.
You cannot create a Hot Spot on an APPLE device with a Telkom sim card.
NEW ! -> 20GB @ R499pm from 1st of July 2017
10 May 2017
New REDUCED Top-Up costs implemented.
8 GB @ R399 = ~R49/GB
12 GB @ R599 = ~R49/GB
20GB @ R899 = ~R44/GB
40 GB @ R1599 = ~R39/GB – not AVAILABLE ON on MTN
100GB @ R3299 = ~R32/GB – not AVAILABLE ON on MTN
Over usage(existing 70GB package only) @ R60/GB no top ups and max 10GB over usage- we reserve the right to terminate. Can only activate again as hard caps!
MTN top ups at R125/GB contact us via email to arrange this.
21 April 2017
We are pleased to announce that the migration to the new Telkom Commercial Platform is completed. A few final replacement sims are being couriered to clients. – Reboot and check APN=telkominternet please – Report any problems to email@example.com
14/15 April 2017
MIGRATION 93% COMPLETED
Some technical errors and late adopters cause a slight delay in full completion.
Technical Errors: -> A few sims failed to register and is still active but have no data associated.
The Fix: -> 153 Mobile will deactivate these sims and issue brand new sims as a replacement.
How can this process be sped up?: -> Clients may obtain a Pay as you Go sim from a local shop and send a photo of the front and back of the si to firstname.lastname@example.org ( Sims must Not be RICA’d !!!! )-
The alternative is for us to issue the sim and courier it to you. Please communicate ASAP with email@example.com should your current sim still have no Internet data.
Please note: During the process of migration, we observed a few clients’routers had defaulted to the incorrect Profile/ APN settings. Please make 100% sure that the settings are correct APN = telkominternet
5 April 2017
EXTREMELY SLOW INTERNET
Telkom systems error on mass migration – Telkom is and has been working on fixing the fault since 1 April 2017
We will communicate all Telkom errors via our notice board for your information.
( Some posts will also be done on our Facebook Page https://web.facebook.com/153Deconstructed/ )